Walsall Football Club are looking to recruit a First Team Kit Manager.
JOB TITLE: First Team Kit Manager
DEPARTMENT: Football Department
REPORTS TO: Head Coach
LOCATION: Walsall, West Midlands
To provide a first class kit and equipment service to Walsall FC’s first-team. Based at the Club’s Training Ground in Essington, you will be organised, have a keen eye for detail and experience in a football environment or similar. A team player, you will be used to taking the initiative.
- Daily management of all player and staff kit including the washing, drying and preparation of bibs, training and match kit
- Liaise with Head Coach and staff on all kit related matters
- Attend all home and away first team fixtures
- Initial and Number all kit as directed by Head Coach
- To oversee the match kit protocol for reserve fixtures and provide support for Academy Staff in relation to kit matters
- Responsible for the Kit Department
- Previous kit manager experience preferred.
Full, clean driving license (with D1)
A competitive package awaits. To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.