Walsall Football Club require a Marketing & GDPR Compliance Officer to promote all aspects of the club to external and internal audiences.
Reporting to Executive Directors the role, which encompasses both football and conference, events and commercial aspects of the club, involves the following:
- Implement marketing strategy of all aspects of the football club
- Liaise with various departments to promote the Walsall FC brand
- Manage Mail Chimp Email Output and Scheduling
- Creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, artwork for big screen, internal events, etc while liaising with third party design agencies
- Liaise with various third parties on production and delivery of key marketing activities
- Oversee Marketing Apprentice
- Daily management of Conference & Events Website – wfcthevenue.co.uk and respective social media channels
- Daily management of online store – walsallfcstore.co.uk
- Account Management for key sponsors and stakeholders in conjunction with Club’s Commercial Manager
- Event management of internal events at the club such as open training sessions and fun days
- GDPR Data Control to ensure all regulations are adhered to and implemented in line with current legislation
A self-motivated, highly-skilled individual with the relevant qualifications and experience required to excel in the role. Preferably a graduate with experience of sports marketing. Experience of working with packaging such as Adobe Photoshop, Mail Chimp, Word Press and Scala would be an advantage.
Hours of Work
You will normally be required to work a minimum of 37 1/2 hours per week.
You will be required to work such hours as are necessary for the full and proper performance of your duties under this agreement, including Saturdays and Sundays taking into consideration the nature of the employer’s business as a football club. You will be expected to attend all first-team fixtures home and away.
20 working days’ holiday during a calendar year, plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
How To Apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org