The Stadium Suite will now be open for all Walsall supporters after each Saturday home game.
Supporters will be able to enjoy a pint and the live evening Sky/BT Sports fixture on the numerous televisions and giant screen we have in the Suite.
We also hope to bring the Man of the Match into the Suite for an interview and to sign autographs.
As always, the Suite will also be open pre-match. Opening at midday, both bars and kiosk areas will be available for supporters wishing to eat or drink.
On Saturday, fans will be able to enjoy the Premier League clash between West Ham United and Manchester City live on the TV's around the room at 12.30pm. Fans who have a season ticket or match ticket for the HomeServe Middle and Upper tiers will still gain access through the turnstiles.
However, Saddlers fans with a season ticket, match ticket or paying cash in one of our other stands must gain access through the main Stadium Suite entrance. The bar will close at 2.45pm.
Fans situated in any stand other than the HomeServe Stand will exit through the main Stadium Suite entrance and re-enter the ground through their designated turnstile.
After the game, supporters can enter via the Stadium Suite entrance. The 5.30pm fixture sees Aston Villa take on Tottenham Hotspur.
Supporters with Savoy Lounge passes or matchday hospitality packages will be able to use the Bonser Suite post-match. All other supporters wil now have the ability to use the Stadium Suite.
- Suite open from midday every home Saturday matchday and immediately after game
- Free entry for home fans only
- Live games shown live on the TV's
- Before the game, fans with a ticket for Middle and Upper gain access through turnstiles whilst fans with a ticket for the other stands gain access through Stadium Suite entrance
- Kiosk facilities available
- Free access in and out of the suite