Walsall FC are pleased to confirm that supporters can now purchase their 2019/20 Early Bird Season Tickets via a monthly instalment facility.
The club began looking for a new credit provider after learning that Zebra Finance, who had previously supplied this service, were no longer accepting credit applications from new or existing customers.
With this new finance option, the cost of your Season Ticket is spread over 10 instalments. Interest rate is 0% p/a (fixed) and the arrangement fee is 9.25% of the ticket(s) price.
Anyone who hasn’t already registered an interest in purchasing their Early Bird Season Ticket through a finance option must contact the Banks’s Stadium Ticket Office.
The finance option will be available up until 3pm on Friday, April 19th.
Those who have can purchase their Season Ticket now by clicking here
Steps to renew:
- Go to www.eticketing.co.uk/walsallfc
- Click on the Sign In box – if you have signed in and renewed your season ticket before, simply login as normal
- If not, click on the option ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’
- Enter your surname and the client code from your season ticket book (this is also on the letter posted out to existing season ticket holders)
- You will be taken through to a page with all your personal details (phone number, email address, etc) to check these are correct
- When purchasing your season ticket, select direct debit as the payment method
- You will be asked to fill out some information and then receive an email to confirm whether you have been accepted. You may have to reply to accept the contract and Terms & Conditions
- We will contact supporters once V12 Finance have confirmed the first payment has been received, to let you know your season ticket is available for collection
If one adult season card purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £400.00 would be repaid by 1 monthly payment of £70.00 (which includes arrangement fee of 9.25% equal to £37.00), followed by 8 monthly payments of £40.00 and a final payment of £40.00. The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £437.00 and the total charge for credit is £37.00. Representative 23.37% APR
*Application fee is only payable should you be accepted to the scheme. Walsall Football Club, Limited (The) is registered in England and Wales 171970. Registered office: Banks’s Stadium, Bescot Crescent, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 4SA. Walsall Football Club, Limited (The) acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Walsall Football Club, Limited (The) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 711759. Credit provided subject to age and status.