An exciting opportunity to join the clubs Academy coaching staff...Walsall Football Club is looking to recruit a number of casual Academy Coaches to work within the schoolboy phase.
The position(s) will encompass the following roles and responsibilities:
• Delivering of age specific syllabus to players in their charge.
• Completing online and electronic reviewing and assessments of players and sessions.
• Communicating effectively with all team members and reporting back to the Lead Phase Coach.
• Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team to deliver excellent coaching.
• Have experience of working with the PMA System, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
• Proven coaching experience within an elite framework.
• An ability to differentiate tasks based on ability and key stages of player/child development.
• An approachable manner towards young people.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with other department members and coaching staff.
• Willing to work flexible and unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
Desirable Qualities and Qualifications:
• UEFA B Licence (Essential)
• Hold a current FA Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) certificate
• FA Youth Award (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
• FA Advanced Youth Award with age-specific specialist element relevant to the Development Phase
• Member of FA Licenced Coaches Club (current and up to date including CPD hours) and Attributes Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level.
Walsall FC is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our work place.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be considered, to apply send your CV along with covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the above requirements of the post please e-mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com Academy Manager
The closing date for all applications is TBC.