An exciting opportunity to join the Conference & Events team...Job Title: Kiosk Manager
Hours of Work:
- Friday - Delivery Day & Stocking 9am-2pm (day before matchday only)
- Saturday - Matchday 10am-8pm (see fixture list)
- Monday – Stock Check and Paperwork 9am-1pm (post matchday only)
- Hours may alter in the event of a midweek fixture.
- Vicki Chambers – Operations Manager
- Richard Varley – Head Chef
- Stock Control
- Check Deliveries
- Ensure relevant paperwork is filled in correctly
- Organise Kiosk Staff
- Ensure Kiosks are ready for service
- Staff development, training and interviewing
- Ensure that kiosks areas are kept to our Level 5 standard in accordance to the food standards agency
A more in-depth job specification will be issued during an interview. This job is of a physical nature and will be mainly outdoors.
Food Hygiene Level 2 is required as a minimum; First Aid is preferred but not necessary as training can be given. We will also provide the relevant COSHH training.
An hourly rate will be offered for this part time position and bonuses will also be given on a seasonal basis if targets are reached.
Send your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4pm on Wednesday 23rd November