A six-week project for people with Walsall...
Walsall FC’s Community Programme are currently working with Barnardo's, one of the UK’s leading children’s charities, on a project called ‘On Track’.
The project, which is being funded by Santander, is targeting people within Walsall, between the ages of 18 and 24 years, who are currently not in education, employment or training.
The six-week project will provide individuals with experience and an opportunity to develop, and will also make them aware of the following topics:
1) Practical coaching experience, including the planning and delivery of sessions
2) Review CVs of participants to see if they are effective for job searching activities
3) Assessment of participants' jobs or career aspirations and goals, and how they are going to achieve them
4) Careers guidance
5) Signposting participants to ideal training providers, apprenticeship providers, potential employment
6) Personal money management/financially better off in employment
7) Effective job interview skills
The project will conclude with a certification presentation on the pitch at the Banks's Stadium, prior to a Walsall FC home game.
If this is something that interests you, and you would like more information, please email either Marc Wilkes at email@example.com, or Paul Powell at www.barnardos.org.uk."