Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News


31 July 2013

New date for Wolves trip pencilled in...

A NEW date for The Saddlers’ local derby at Wolves in September has been pencilled in.

The fixture is due to take place on Saturday, September 7th, however, that date falls on International weekend.

Under the rules, a club can request a postponement if they have three or more players called up at any combination of full, Under-21, Under-20 or Under-19 levels.

This looks like being the case for Wolves, but whilst the request for postponement cannot be made until the international call-ups are received, our local rivals have been in contact with us regarding possible alternative dates and would like to make fans aware in order to prevent them making early travel arrangements which are not then required.

The first available date after the international period would be Tuesday 17th September.

Look out for further updates as we have them...

Advertisement block