Marketing & GDPR Compliance Officer
Walsall Football Club require a Marketing & GDPR Compliance Officer to promote all aspects of the club to external and internal audiences.
Reporting to Executive Directors the role, which encompasses both football and conference, events and commercial aspects of the club, involves the following:
- Implement marketing strategy of all aspects of the football club
- Liaise with various departments to promote the Walsall FC brand
- Manage Mail Chimp Email Output and Scheduling
- Creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, artwork for big screen, internal events, etc while liaising with third party design agencies
- Liaise with various third parties on production and delivery of key marketing activities
- Oversee Marketing Apprentice
- Daily management of Conference & Events Website – wfcthevenue.co.uk and respective social media channels
- Daily management of online store – walsallfcstore.co.uk
- Account Management for key sponsors and stakeholders in conjunction with Club’s Commercial Manager
- Event management of internal events at the club such as open training sessions and fun days
- GDPR Data Control to ensure all regulations are adhered to and implemented in line with current legislation
A self-motivated, highly-skilled individual with the relevant qualifications and experience required to excel in the role. Preferably a graduate with experience of sports marketing. Experience of working with packaging such as Adobe Photoshop, Mail Chimp, Word Press and Scala would be an advantage.
Hours of Work
You will normally be required to work a minimum of 37 1/2 hours per week.
You will be required to work such hours as are necessary for the full and proper performance of your duties under this agreement, including Saturdays and Sundays taking into consideration the nature of the employer’s business as a football club. You will be expected to attend all first-team fixtures home and away.
20 working days’ holiday during a calendar year, plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
How To Apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy: Lead Academy Physiotherapist
Walsall Football Club
£22-24,000 per annum based on experience
Until position is filled.
- Walsall FC are looking to recruit a highly motivated, innovative and committed physiotherapist, to undertake a full-time role as Head of Academy Football Science and Medicine.
- The successful applicant will have gained experience and extensive knowledge from working within sport and have a keen interest in evidence based, preparation, performance and recovery strategies involving the adolescent footballer.
- A clear understanding of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) ideally at category 3 or above is required, coupled with the prevention and the treatment and management of injuries within all academy age groups.
- Reporting to the Academy Manager and working closely with the club’s sports science, medical and coaching staff, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain invaluable experience in several specialist areas, including U23/Reserve Fixtures involving members of the Professional/Development Squads.
- A structured and mentored CPD pathway is included with an emphasis on a team ethos and collective drive to achieve our individual goals.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and management skills and will use their personality to promote excellence and equality throughout the academy and club as a whole. An ability to make decisions and work independently is vital with the Academy based at a different location to the First Team Squad.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Full membership of the CSP and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- IFAS/ITMiFF as a minimum requirement
- UKSCA accreditation (or working towards accreditation)
- FA Safeguarding
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- Experience working within sport and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience of outdoor rehabilitation and return to play protocols.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- The successful applicant will be expected to live within a 45-minute location of the main stadium and have a full driving licence.
- This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and the successful candidate will be required to undertake FA safeguarding and other relevant courses.
- Walsall FC is an equal opportunities employer.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable):
- At least 2 years post graduate experience BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, ideally with experience of a Professional Football Academy environment.
- Knowledge of the EPPP and PMA software for Academy in keeping and management of players medical records and training data.
How to Apply:
Please send a single page cover letter along with your CV for the attention of Academy Manager to email@example.com